Hair Envy

11:29



I have to say, I've gotten really bored with my hair recently. It's been a while since I last had it styled in any way, because I'm currently trying to grow it long and grow out the layers.



But lately, I've been really loving the ombré / dipdye trend of the last two years or so, and I'd really like to try it out.

So I started looking up pictures of ombré and dipdye hairstyles one evening and came across some amazing ones, and now I've got serious hair envy!
Take a look:







I have looked into getting it done professionally, but anywhere I've priced around town for balayage charges anywhere between €50-€100 which isn't very student-budget-friendly, so I think it'll have to be a DIY job...
Has anyone tried the Feria Wild Ombré kits by L'Oréal? Worth a look into?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow