Wishlist // Primark AW13

19:58

I must admit, I'm pretty excited about what I've seen so far of Primark's (or Penneys' if you're from Ireland, like me) Autumn/Winter '13 collection. So much so, I've made a little wishlist of some of the things that have really caught my eye!



Primark really are coming into their own this year - they've really improved the standard of their stock, and as always, are super budget friendly. Perfect!

Below are some of my favourite pieces and looks from this collection; I've fallen in love with the red tartan dress and velvet skirt in particular. I've yet to see most of these pieces in my local Penneys, I think here in Ireland we're a bit slower when it comes to getting new season stock, but I'll be keeping an eye out!













Have you any favourite Primark / Penneys pieces this season?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow