10 Little Beauty Secrets Tag

12:34


I saw this tag recently on another blog; I know it's quite an old one, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway!


1.    What product makes you feel a million dollars?


Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara - I love having long eyelashes and this mascara is amazing. It makes my eyelashes look way longer and more voluminous. I've had people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this mascara, that's how good it is. That, and the 107 lipstick by Kate Moss for Rimmel; it's my favourite berry toned red and I love wearing it out.

2.    What’s your skin care secret / a passed down tip?


Here's a tip I've heard from a number of people – use either Sudocreme or plain white toothpaste to get rid of spots. Just dab them on your spots at night, and they’ll reduce the redness. Whenever I get spots now and then (damned adolescent skin), Sudocreme always clears them up a treat.

3.    What’s your hair care secret?


I’m definitely no hair care expert or one to have a lot of secrets or tricks, but I've recently discovered a product that’s working amazing on my hair – Boots Leave-In Conditioner. It’s coconut and almond scented and has all sorts of goodness in it. I've had people comment that my hair actually looks better and healthier since I started using it. Definitely check it out!

4.    What’s your biggest diet rule?


I'm not one for dieting very much but I would advise always drinking lots of water. It’s just so good for clearing up your skin, and has a million and one other benefits.

5.    Any workout tips?


I can’t really offer any tips or advice on this one; I haven’t done workouts or gone to the gym in absolutely ages.

6.    What’s your perfume secret weapon?


My favourite perfume at the minute is Lady Gaga’s Fame. I’d really love to get Marc Jacob’s Honey though, it smells amaaaaaaazing.


7.    Which item of clothing always turns heads?


I have a pair of nude platform boots from boohoo.com that I always get compliments on whenever I wear them out. Those, or my disco leggings from Penneys. 

8.    What’s your most treasured piece of jewellery?


My Pandora bracelet I got for my eighteenth birthday from my godmother. It's absolutely gorgeous and I wear it pretty much everywhere. (see the image at the top of this post.)


9.    Who’s your style crush?


My style crushes are Zooey Deschanel, Alexa Chung and Cara Delevingne. They all have different, yet really amazing senses of style. I especially love Zooey’s, I think the way she dresses is so cute!

10. Tell us something we don't know about you.


I've got an insanely diverse taste in music – like when I say I like almost all types of music, I mean it. My favourite artists / bands change quite a bit, but for the longest time I've loved everything from Arctic Monkeys and The Smiths to Lady Gaga and One Direction. I've even been through the Bring Me The Horizon / “heavy metal” phase (for want of a better term), when I was about 14 or 15. I also really love bands like You Me At Six and Fall Out Boy; not to mention musicals, I'm a huge fan of those too! Basically, when you ask me about my favourite bands, don’t expect a short, simple answer. You’ll get nothing short of a list...

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow