I Did It! // My Ombré Experience

19:46



So I finally did it. I threw caution (and my hair's health) to the wind and ombréd my hair. Click to read on about my ombré experience...


I have wanted to do this for quite a long time now. I even made a post about it here; and last week it finally happened! I'm really happy with how it turned out - I was kind of scared it mightn't turn out right (i.e. ginger) but luckily, it worked!

I used L'Oréal's Wild Ombré's Préférence kit in Ombré No. 2 - for dark blonde to medium brown hair (as pictured above).




The kit contains:
  • 1 tube of lightening creme
  • 1 applicator bottle of develeper creme
  • 1 sachet of lightening powder
  • 1 Nutri-Ceramide conditioning shampoo
  • 1 expert brush
  • a user guide and a pair of gloves


The instructions were easy to follow - I won't bore you all with an in-depth analysis of what we did, because if you're looking to do the same, the little leaflet in the kit will explain it better than I ever could!

And here's how it turned out!


I didn't get the chance to take proper before / after pictures, so a cropped picture from a night out will have to suffice - so professional of me, haha.
I'm really happy with how it turned out - we did have to dye it twice to avoid any chance of gingery-ness, so now my hair's a little on the delicate side of life. Thankfully, I've found some really great nourishing hair products that I might write a post on soon.. thoughts?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow