Review // Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss // Dandelion

15:37


As soon as I heard there was going to be a Benefit freebie in the December issue of Elle, I knew I had to get my hands on it. With my copy, I got the Benefit Ultra Plush lipgloss in Dandelion.




I thought this was the more everyday wearable of the three shades (Hoola, Dandelion and Coralista). It's a very pretty pearly pinkish nude (sorry for the rubbish swatch photo; it's difficult to take photos with good lighting in the dreary winter months!). Hoola is more of a brownish nude shade, thus I chose Dandelion because it's more to my taste.

This lipgloss feels amazing on the lips - so soft, smooth and luxurious; not at all sticky. I either wear this on its own or on top of my favourite nude lipstick - Rimmel's Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 03, which is a pinky brown nude. Either way, this lipgloss looks fab. I'm in love!

Benefit's Ultra Plush lipglosses usually retail at €21, for a full size tube (15ml). The packaging, as always with Benefit, is gorgeous. The Elle freebie is a very tiny tube with 6.5ml of product. I wasn't expecting it to be packaged in the cute little box too, which is a nice touch.

If you want to try out this lipgloss and can't seem to part with the €21 for a full sized one, you can pick up Elle magazine for around a fiver, and get it absolutely free! Plus you get a darn good magazine along with it; happy days!

I do absolutely love this product and will definitely wear it a lot. Whether or not it'll get replaced, at that price, I'm not too sure...

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow