Review // Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24HR - On and On Bronze

15:42





If you haven't heard about Maybelline's Colour Tattoos, you're either really unacquainted with the beauty blogging world, or you've been living under a rock. These have to be one of the most hyped products of this year, and it's easy to see why.


Blended slightly on the bottom swatch
A lot of bloggers compare these little gems to MAC's Paint Pots (from the product itself to the packaging) - I can't make a similar comparison, having never been fortunate enough to try the paint pots. However, Maybelline's offering is more than sufficient.

On and On Bronze (or Bad To The Bronze, as it's called in the US) is a gel cream eyeshadow - super pigmented, creamy, shimmery and easy to apply. I simply use my finger when applying this all across my eyelid - you can use it as a base for other shadows or just on its own for a simpler look. It also has really good staying powder - I find it lasts for ages whenever I wear it. Generally, I wear this on its own during the day with just a slick of eyeliner and mascara, or as part of a bronze smokey eye look.

If you somehow haven't tried these, I highly recommend them. There's such a wide selection of colours to choose from - next on my wishlist are Pink Gold and Metallic Pomegranate.  They're well worth their price - you can pick them up in Boots for €10.49; or if you hurry, they're currently part of a 3 for 2! Yay!

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow