Top Three: Winter Nails

18:52


Judging by the constant rainfall and grey murkiness outside these days, winter has truly begun and it is here to stay. The winter months aren't all that bad though - think of the impending party season, and best of all, CHRISTMAS!!






1. Barry M Red Wine

Red is my favourite festive colour, so red nails are a must around Christmastime. I love Barry M's Red Wine - it looks brighter on the nails than it does in the bottle; yet it's the perfect festive red. I've posted about this polish before, you can read that post here.
€4.59, Boots



2. Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Midnight Blue

I've been looking for a navy colour like this for ages, and finally got my hands on this one. Sadly, this shade has been discontinued (I managed to get this in a sale in my local pharmacy, where they had a number of discontinued products). However, you can get it on Fragrance Direct here, for only 99p / €1.19. Hurray! Anyway, this is a beautiful deep navy with a slight shimmer. I think there's something so classy about navy nails, and a dark colour like this is perfect for winter time.



3. Rimmel Precious Stones Glitter Nail Polish - 001 Diamond Dust

I couldn't possibly make a post about winter nails without including a glitter polish, now could I? I love sparkly nails; they're so festive! I bought this last year - it's a full / high coverage polish and is quite thick. Some people may not like the slightly rough texture of this polish when it dries, but I'm willing to tolerate it for the sake of glittery nails.
€5.49, Boots

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow