Updates

11:28


I know I've been a bit absent from the blogging world as of late, and yes, I have an excuse!

Lately, I've had to devote most of my time to college - I've had quite a few exams and assignments to focus on for the past couple of weeks, and more still to come. So naturally, I've had little or no time for blogging.

Basically, I'm pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, so I won't be posting an awful lot on here - that is, until I get my Christmas break in the middle of December. Yippee!

That's not to say I won't be posting at all for two weeks - I will do my best to squeeze in a couple of posts here and there. Then when Christmas break rolls around, I'll have plenty of time for blogging. Happy days.

So that's basically it - I'll not be totally absent from blogging for the next couple of weeks, but my posts will be few and far between. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and to read and comment on any of my previous posts, it means a lot!

Love,
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow