The Christmas Tag

16:15




Seeing as it's a mere (23) days left until my favourite time of year, I thought I might as well do the Christmas tag!


1.What is your favourite Christmas song?

I love so many Christmas songs but my absolute favourites are Fairytale of New York and All I Want For Christmas Is You! They really get me in the festive mood. Stepping away from the traditional ones though, I really love Kids In Glass Houses' 'Secret Santa'.

2. What is your favourite festive drink?

I love, love, love hot chocolate and anyone who's been to Starbucks, Insomnia or any other coffee shops with me in the wintertime can vouch for this! I'd probably drink hot chocolate all year round but it's my favourite drink in the winter time, especially with marshmallows and cream!

3.Favourite Christmas film?

This has to be Home Alone. Even though I'm a major Christmassy person, I don't have many favourite Christmas films! Home Alone is definitely my favourite though; I watch it every year without fail!

4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?

At the very tip-top of my wishlist this year is a custom MAC palette. I really love the idea of being able to create and personalise my own palette with colours I really like and will definitely use a lot. I've already got a mini list of neutral shades I want to try out next time I visit Brown Thomas or Debenhams (i.e. Carbon, Woodwinked, Naked Lunch, Omega, Charcoal Brown etc. etc.).

5.What is your favourite festive make-up or nail art look?

My favourite festive make-up look would have to be the typical neutral eye / red lip look. I think red lips are so festive and classy - especially those with berry tones. For this, I'd probably use Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate lipstick in 107 or their Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Eclipse.

6.What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJs?)

Probably pyjamas or a onesie - obviously I'd dress up a bit if we had visitors or family coming over! But spending Christmas Day in pyjamas would certainly be ideal...

7.Would you rather play outside in the snow or sit inside in the warmth with a cuppa?

I'd much prefer sitting inside - I'm not a fan of the cold at all. I love watching the snow fall though, it's the prettiest sight ever!

8.Wrapping presents - love or loathe?

I love doing Christmassy things like wrapping presents with the festive tunes blaring; however I'm totally hopeless at wrapping presents! I do love it though.

9.Favourite Christmassy food?

As much as I hate to admit it, I really don't like Christmas food. I'll bear turkey for one day in the year, but brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce, pudding, any of that I can't stand. So my favourite festive food would probably be those tins of chocolate sweets everyone seems to get at Christmas..

10.What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

My favourite thing about Christmas is that it's party season! I love going out and seeing everyone - friends, family - and catching up. Although saying that, I also love spending nights in in front of the fire, beside the Christmas tree, on the sofa with a hot chocolate and a festive movie... bliss.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post - and that it's gotten you into a seriously festive mood, because right now I cannot WAIT for Christmas! Also, I tag anyone reading this to do this tag!

Ciara
xxx
* above image is not my own

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow