Updates...

23:08

Hi all!


Firstly I apologise immensely - it feels like ages since I last posted here. I did intend to get loads of blogging done but alas, as usual, life got in the way. And of course, Christmas happened and things just got too busy and blogging had to take a backseat for a little while, naturally.

However, I fully intend to get posting again this coming week. I've got a few ideas in the back of my head as to what I'm going to post next - hint, these may include a MAC related post (thanks, Santa) - and should be back to more regular posting soon. A big thanks to you all for sticking with me and my blog, and putting up with my scattiness and disorganisation over the last while, you're all gems!

Anyway, enough of my excuses! I hope you've all had a wonderfully happy Christmas and wish you all the very best in the new year!

Meanwhile, I should add "commit more to blogging" to my list of New Year's Resolutions...

Love,
Ciara
xxx

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow