A Month In Review #1

20:32




January has finally drawn to a close. Can I get a hallelujah?

I've never been the biggest fan of winter - I'd even go so far as to say I despise it. The short days, long nights, miserable weather, the post-Christmas blues of January - it's all rather morbid. Although February weather isn't exactly much better, we're one month closer to summer. Yay!

So, at the start of January, I made some resolutions - one of these was to devote more time to my blog and post more often. At one point, I was posting every second day of this month, which is some kind of record for me haha. I'm a huge procrastinator, so a lack of motivation is often a major problem for me. I did want to get a lot more done though, but I've been pretty ill over the last week of January and that did put a halt to things for a while. However I'm happy with the amount of posts I've made this month - twelve! - and I've a lot more lined up for next month, including a new series entitled Nails of the Week, which shall appear on the blog every Sunday and feature what nail polish I'm rocking that week.

You also may have noticed my comments system has changed - I've switched to using Disqus instead of the Google+ comments system, because with it everyone needs a Google+ profile. Disqus is a little more universal and it means everyone can comment. Hurray!

In the midst of all this, there has been some posts that stood out amongst you all, as readers. The four most popular posts on ciarapocket this month are....:




1. My Mac Pro Palette



2. Review // Barry M Flawless Matte Foundation




3. Review // Essie Fiji




4. My *New* Skincare Routine for 2014



If you're new or haven't already checked out these posts, please do!

I've had a relatively busy month outside of the blogging world - I sat my first batch of Big College Exams (oooh!) and I'm pretty happy with all of them, I've done my best and there's not much more you can do, is there?




In retrospect, I also did quite a bit of shopping here and there this month. I did a blog post on my recent trip to Superdrug HERE, and of course, there's evidence on my Instagram as always...



If you'd like to keep up with me on Instagram, my username is @_ciararara, or check out my profile on the web here.

And that was my January! A busy little start to 2014; here's hoping February's a good 'un.
If you'd like to read up on what my favourite products of this month were, click here.

Thanks for reading! xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow