January Favourites

11:43


Hi all!

Today I bring you my first (and hopefully not last) Favourites post! Here are all the things I've been loving throughout the first month of 2014:

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara

Despite it being the beginning of January, our local Boots shops were still stocking Soap & Glory's Yule Monty bag of goodies, and for less than half price! Shocking that it was still in stock! So, my dear mother and I decided we'd go all out, buy it and split the products between us. Thus, the Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara made its way into my makeup stash. I wasn't sure what to expect of this mascara to be honest; I'd never tried any S&G cosmetics, so I was really curious. I've been using it a lot over the last four weeks simply because it's a great mascara: it adds length, volume and definition to my lashes, and is quick and easy to remove. Brilliant. Read my full review here!


MAC Carbon Eyeshadow

I kicked off 2014 with a post about my new MAC palette here, with which I have fallen head over heels in love! I've been using Carbon, a matte black, so much this month to line my upper lash line - it's beautifully pigmented, lasts all day without so much as a splodge of primer in sight and is brilliant for smokey eyes. I'm in love.

Real Techniques Accent Brush

This little brush is one of five in the Real Techniques Starter Set, and I've been using it all month, alongside MAC Carbon, to line my upper lash line. As it's so tiny, it's really easy to apply eyeshadow as an eyeliner with this brush. Fab!


Essie Fiji

Even though it's only January, I've already started rocking the pastel nail polishes (I'm just a tad tired of berry tones and dark nails...) and Essie Fiji is an absolute dream. I'll not go into too much detail - you can read my full review here; but long story short: it's a winner.


Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser

Another S&G product that made its way into my stash from the Yule Monty bag was this deep purifying cleansing milk. I recently switched up my skincare routine (take a look at what's new here), and Peaches & Clean came into my possession at exactly the right time! It's a wonderful cleanser: I use it at least once a day and it has worked wonders on improving my skin and banishing blemishes. After use, it leaves my skin feeling amazingly clean and smelling like heaven!

What have you enjoyed this month?

xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow