Mini Superdrug Haul

12:20


I went shopping yesterday in Northern Ireland, and which of course, resulted in a trip to Superdrug and I noticed their Rimmel London products were 3 for 2. I'm such a big fan of Rimmel London and well, no prizes for guessing what happened next!

I thought I'd show you the new things I picked up on offer, as well as a couple of purchases I made in ASDA (so this isn't truly a Superdrug haul, but you probably can get the other products in SD too, so...).



 At the Rimmel stand, the first thing that caught my eye was this Lasting Finish lipstick in 058 Drop of Cherry. I swatched it and immediately fell in love - it's a beautiful shimmery pink, which I thought would be a gorgeous, everyday colour.



I then scanned their nail polish selection and bought both Loafer Love For You! - a pretty cobalt blue - and Disco Ball, a mixed glitter nail varnish, with hints of blue, gold and silver, both from the I <3 Lasting Finish range. I don't really have any blues in my collection and I love the cobalt blue shade, it's really pretty and perfect for springtime, which is finally on it's way! My last glitter polish completely dried up before Christmas, which was quite upsetting, as you can imagine... thus I got this one for free! I think these colours would look pretty together too - totally blue nails with glittery tips, or four blue nails and a glittery accent nail (which is predicted to be quite popular for 2014).



In Asda, I bought Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner - I've been using a mini version of this for the last few weeks and have fallen in love with it, so I bought the full size.




I also bought a Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off face mask - it's got pomegranate and passion flower in it, and is supposed to deep cleanse, purify and protect your skin. I'm quite excited to try this out; it was only a pound, and if it works, it'd be such a bargain!

So those are all the nice things I picked up on Wednesday. I'll probably review these in full, once I've tried them out. If there's anything specific you want a full review of (with swatches, in the case of the Rimmel products), let me know!

Have you bought anything beauty-wise lately?

xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow