Review // Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

12:47



One of my new year resolutions for 2014 was to really up my game when it comes to skincare. Looking after your skin is so important, and up until now I've been quite lazy about my skincare routine.

So in a bid to do so and help my skin recover from party season, I went out and bought some skincare products from Boots. One of these was a box of Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. I first heard about these ages ago in one of Sprinkle of Glitter's old videos and have wanted to try them ever since. They were half price in Boots the day I got them, so I got my chance!

There are six strips in a box - these are the Ultra version; there is an Original version, but the strips are shorter. These strips claim to "unclog and invigorate" your skin. They also have ingredients such as tea tree oil and witch hazel, which are so beneficial for your skin.

Basically, what you do is place one strip across your nose, let it dry for ten to fifteen minutes until it stiffens (kind of like papier-maché, according to the box) and then slowly peel it off. What it does is it pulls deep-down dirt from your pores and unclogs them, leaving your pores clear and free from potential blackheads. Yes, this might sound incredibly gross but these strips work a charm and the end result is really satisfying!

I'd recommend these for those with oily or combination skin - you can also buy similar strips for your forehead, so you can do a total T-zone deep cleansing! If you haven't got overly oily skin, but still want to give these a go, I'd recommend trying the original version.

I really like using these - my nose area feels so clean and stripped off excess oils after I've used these. It's recommended you don't use these more often than every three days; I use them once a week after I've done a deep cleansing on the rest of my face. I'm definitely considering buying the bigger box, with both nose strips and forehead strips because these are just so good!

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (Ultra) are available in Boots for €12.99; the Original strips are also €12.99 and the box of 14 (nose and forehead), €16.49

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow