Review // Essie Fiji

17:32


Hi everyone!

Recently I've been breaking out the pastel nail colours (despite it still being January), because I've grown tired of the berry reds and dark colours of winter. Last Christmas I got Essie's Fiji (my first Essie polish, eeek!) as a gift and am loving it tremendously!

Fiji is a beautiful pastel pink shade (my favourite colour) that in really bright lighting almost appears to be a pinky-white colour. For it to become completely opaque, you need to apply two or three coats - the first will appear incredibly streaky, but that's just how pale and pastel colours roll!


(This picture was taken from my Instagram, which you can follow here)
The brush on this polish is an absolute dream - it's the perfect size!
Essie packaging is also very pretty - I love the little glass bottles and simple white caps.

Overall, I'm head over heels in love with Fiji and I'm definitely going to be wearing it a lot over the spring and summer months ahead. In love!

Have you tried any Essie polishes? Got any favourites? x

Essie polishes retail at €9.99 in Boots

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow