Review // Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara

11:48

Hello again!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before on the blog but I am a huge fan of Soap & Glory's skincare products. Their quality is always amazing and the scents, oh my gosh. Bliss.
However, up until recently I'd never tried any S&G cosmetics. I'd heard good things, of course, and was very curious. Over the last couple of weeks I've been using their Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara (what a mouthful!), and today I'm going to share my thoughts!

The first thing I noticed about this product was how big the wand was - it's a little bit awkward and can be messy to use; definitely not my favourite mascara brush.


However, I really like the mascara itself. It gives my lashes good definition, makes them appear much longer and adds a little volume - I wouldn't go so far as to say its "super volume", but it is rather good.

It's notable that it's not waterproof too. The formula is also quite thick at times, so things can get a little clumpy, but I usually go over my lashes with an eyelash brush (or you can use a clean mascara wand), to separate them better and eliminate any little clumps.

So, to summarise: I do like this mascara, it is very good - the wand's a little tricky to work with but, hey, you can't have everything. It's €13.00 in Boots and is currently part of a 'buy one get the 2nd half price' so if you haven't tried it, or already do and love it, I suggest you stock up now!



What are your thoughts on Soap & Glory cosmetics?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow