Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liners

14:24


Hi everyone!


Today I've got a review of Rimmel's Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliners - in both black (001) and nude (005). I've been using these a lot over the last month or more, and decided it was about time they featured on the blog!


I was in need of a black eyeliner pencil, and when I saw they had a nude version too I couldn't resist - simply because I hadn't tried nude eyeliner before and wanted to give it a whirl.

These are basically, eyeliner pencils. Their formula is waterproof - and boy, are they waterproof! Once applied, they will absolutely not budge. They're also highly pigmented, soft and creamy.



I use the black pencil on my bottom lash line - it can be a little messy so I recommend applying it very carefully, because it takes a lot of effort to erase mistakes! I don't often line my bottom lash line, but I like doing so when I'm going for a smokey eye look, and this pencil does the job perfectly.

As for the nude liner, I apply this along my waterline, as it helps to brighten up the eyes. I use this quite a lot - with dramatic makeup looks and for everyday natural ones, because it makes my eyes look that bit more awake!



These pencils are great - the black may be a little messy but once applied, neither will budge. They're a great little product to have because you can use them in so many different eye looks.

At just over a fiver each, you really can't go wrong with these. They come in a multitude of colours - from basic black, nude, taupe and brown to a more dramatic silver, blue and purple.

I find that I often can have quite sensitive eyes and before using these, I was really particular with applying eyeliner pencils on my waterline, but these don't react with my eyes at all, unlike other kohl pencils I've tried, which is great!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liners retail at just €5.49 in Boots!

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow