Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Gloss

12:00



First of all, let me just say, this lipgloss is a curious one. A very strange one indeed...

This gloss came into my possession at the start of the year, as part of the Yule Monty bag of goodies. I was immediately curious - I read about this before quite a while ago. Basically, it's supposed to plump your lips - Soap & Glory describe it as a "super-sizing extra-strength collagen lip shine". The intention is to plump and fill out your lips, whilst giving them a glossy shine. Sounds good? Well...

It does warn on the packaging that "the lipgloss will almost immediately plump, buzz, tingle and zing". Also, note: "(it's not for the meek of mouth)". This lipgloss honestly gives the strangest sensation. Once you've applied it, give it a bit of time to take effect. Then, it starts to make your lips feel slightly cold, then it does indeed, 'buzz, tingle and zing'. It's so hard to describe - it's not a particularly nice sensation either.

As for actually making my lips fuller, I didn't notice an iota of difference. After all that! It does however, give your lips a gorgeous shine and makes them super glossy without being sticky. As always with S&G products, this has a gorgeous scent - a warm almost chocolately smell. Mmm.


The shade pictured is 'Pink Out Loud', which is a pretty everyday pink colour, and gives a 'your lips but better' look, which is nice.

If it weren't for such a let down in terms of plumping, I would really like this product. It's a great lipgloss, if that's all you're looking for. I don't like the weird tingling sensation, and if it weren't for that I would probably use this lipgloss a lot more, as I love the colour and scent.

If you want to try this out for yourself, Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Gloss retails at €13.00 in Boots.

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow