A 3 Minute Miracle With Aussie

15:27


Over the past two months or so I've been using a different hair conditioner, in an attempt to rescue my hair after all the heat and styling damage it has suffered since Christmas and ombré-ing it before the end of last year.

I've been using Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner (for damaged hair). For €6.39 in Boots, this is quite a good budget buy. I use this on the lengths and ends of my hair every time I wash it, leave it in for three to five minutes (it recommends up to five minutes if your hair is in really bad condition) and then wash it out. Once I've dried my hair, it feels soft and smooth and smells fab!



The 3 Minute Miracle range has products to suit many different hair types - including a Frizz Remedy, and conditioners for long and coloured hair.

I quite like using the Reconstructor conditioner - I've gotten comments from others on how healthy my hair is looking since I've started this. For just over six euro, you can't really go wrong - it works, and is student budget friendly, and that's all I want!
Have you tried any of Aussie's 3 Minute Miracles? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow