A Little Lush Haul

14:23




After college today I took a little wander around Dublin city centre and just so happened to take a trip to Lush and well... I blame the blogosphere for its persistant adoration of Lush products over the last few weeks. I've seen so many posts about the items I picked up today that I just couldn't resist trying them out for myself!


First up I bought the mini version of Tea Tree Water. I've seen so many blog posts singing this toner water's praises. I'm pretty excited to try this out - it apparently "comes to the aid of skin that has emergenices", a.k.a., any gal with oily skin problems. The primary ingredient is, of course, tea tree, which is antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial and thus should work wonders when it comes to clearing up blemishes.


Secondly, I bought the Grease Lightning Spot Treatment (I pretty much fell in love when I first heard the name of this product; Grease is one of my all time favourites). This is a gel containing tea tree and witch hazel - it claims to "strike the spot with lightning precision", and "zap zits before they show themselves". Again, very excited to give this a go.



Finally, I just couldn't leave Lush without one of their famous lip scrubs. After much deep contemplation (hmm-ing and haww-ing), I bought Bubblegum. It. Smells. Amazing. Like a little pink pot of candyfloss scented heaven, if you will. 

And that's it for my Lush purchases! As you can tell, I'm super excited to try out all of these little gems. I'll let you all know how I get on!

What are your favourite Lush products?

xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow