A Month In Review #2

10:37


Well, February has come and gone. It appears we're getting through 2014 swiftly, which is quite scary! It'll not be long until Easter time rolls round, and then before you know it, you're into summer and I for one, cannot WAIT.

So, a quick summary of all things blog first: the most popular posts this month are...

1. Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara



2. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Drop of Sherry



3. A Little Lush Haul



4. Why, It Could Be Grease Lightning!



I like how these four have been the most popular this month, because they've been my favourites to put together. If you haven't checked them out already, just click any of the titles and have a read!

So, what's been happening outside of the blogosphere? Well...

At the beginning of the month, I got the opportunity to be a part of the audience for RTE's Prime Time show, as part of one of our modules for college. It was a really interesting experience - quite cool to see how a live programme is broadcast and the cameras and the studio and everything. On top of that, we met and had a chat with the host and Irish legend herself, Miriam O'Callaghan! She was a truly lovely lady and we even got our fifteen minutes of fame, by being shown a couple of times on TV. All in all, it was quite a groovy Tuesday night!


The studios // Meeting Miriam O'C // Casual pre RTE snapchat selfie, as you do

You can always take a look at all my little goings on and whatnot on my Instagram (username: @_ciararara). Here's a little peek:
A night out in Workman's with my roomie Tanya / nails / Milkshake bringin' all the boys to the yard / more nails!
I'm excited for March because I'll be truly kicking it off in style - tomorrow I'm off to see the wonderful Ellie Goulding in Dublin and I can't wait! I watched her performance on the Brit Awards last week and now I'm absolutely buzzing to see her, she was superb! I'll be sure to publish a little blog post hopefully on Monday.

Don't forget to check out my February Favourites post here

What've you been up to this month? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow