February Favourites

14:11

Hey all!

It's monthly favourites time again and this month I have been loving...



Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Drop of Sherry

I picked this lipstick up in Superdrug at the beginning of the month (I think?) and have been loving it ever since. It's a beautiful deep shimmery pink and totally every-day-wear appropriate. It's slowly easing me into the idea of wearing bolder lips during the daytime - before Drop of Sherry, I was a total nude lip devotee, but I've fallen in love with this and there's no going back... Full review and swatches here.

Lush Grease Lightning

This month, I made my first Lush purchases and I think I've truly fallen in love with Lush since... Among them was Grease Lightening, which is a spot treatment in clear gel form. It's being doing wonders at zapping zits, eliminating blemishes and reducing redness. Full review here.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

Ahhh Retro Glam. My favourite high street mascara. I'd been having a love affair with Soap & Glory Thick and Fast throughout January and the start of February, but I rekindled my love for Retro Glam recently and haven't stopped using it since. It gives me super long, volumised and defined lashes - everything I could ever want from a mascara. Full review here.



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner

As far as I can remember, this was also a Superdrug purchase. This deep conditioner is great for those with damaged lengths and ends - it leaves my hair silky soft and healthy and I can't see myself falling out of love with it any time soon. Full review here.

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray

It's been a while since I mentioned this on the blog, but I have been using B&B's Thickening Hairspray along the lengths of my hair this month. My hair's quite thick at the roots as is, so I spritz this along the lengths and it gives my hair more life and volume. Love!



New Look Purse

Finally, a bit of a random one here, but I bought this purse recently in New Look and absolutely adore it. It's my favourite colour - pastel pink! - and has cute little gold clasps. Even better - I got it for €10.79 with a student discount. Bargain!

That's all for my February faves. Look out for my monthly review post coming soon!

What have you been loving this month? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow