Maybelline Colorsensational Shine Gloss in Cashmere Rose

12:30

Hello everyone!

I bought Maybelline's Colorsensational Shine Gloss in 105 Cashmere Rose last summer, when I was looking for a peachy / nude lipgloss to wear for my debs, and to complement a smokey eye look.




Cashmere Rose is a very pretty peachy pink with hints of coral and shimmer. It leaves a very glossy yet natural looking finish on the lips. I wear this sometimes on its own, or on top of a nude lipstick.

The formula is good - it can feel slightly sticky at times, but other than that, it's totally fine. It's not enough to put me off wearing this pretty shade!



Overall, I really like Cashmere Rose. The colour is gorgeous, the formula is good and it's perfect for wearing everyday.

Have you tried any of the Colorsensational lipglosses?

Maybelline Colorsensational Shine Glosses retail at €9.29 in Boots.

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow