Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Mask

13:48


Before this, I'd never used a face mask like this before. I'd read good things about them on other blogs and as it was only a pound in Asda, I thought I'd pick one up. I chose the Pomegranate and Passion Flower one because it claims to "deep cleanse, purify and protect". Being an oily skin gal, the words "deep cleanse" are music to my ears!

I tried it out the other day and here's how it went down: first of all, these sachets are tricky enough to open. There's also a lot of product in them, which is great because if you're careful enough you could get two masks out of it.
I cleansed my face first with a few splashes of hot water, to open up my pores, dried my face then applied this. The formula of this takes some getting used to: it's really gloopy and sticky and just... weird. It does smell really fruity though!


As there was so much product in the sachet, I thought, waste not want not and applied as much as possible to my face! As it starts to dry, your skin feels gradually tighter. After fifteen minutes or so, you should be able to just peel the mask off. This was quite tricky because I'd applied a tad too much on some areas, and thus it didn't dry as quickly. Lesson learned: only a thin layer of product is needed.

All in all, I'm not quite sure if I'm totally sold on these masks. I didn't see much difference in my skin - although perhaps I would after using these regularly? Generally, I just found the mask a little strange - kind of like applying strawberry Fruit Winder on your face... haha.

I'm not sure if I'll try this particular mask again, but there are others from Montagne Jeunesse that look interesting, like their clay masks.

Have you tried any Montagne Jeunesse masks? Any recommendations? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow