Nails of the Week #2

12:35


Hey everyone!

First and foremost, sorry the pictures are so awful on this post - they were quite rushed. I've had a pretty busy weekend, and sadly my blogging skills have suffered as a result...


Anyway, on to the nails: this week I'm wearing Barry M's Bright Pink, which is, as the name suggests, a bold pink. I was out last night and wanted a bold pop of colour on my nails to contrast with the black dress I was wearing, so hence the pink! I love having brightly coloured nails and / or lips whenever I'm wearing black or monochrome, I think it looks so groovy!

I love this colour - I'm a massive pink fanatic anyway, and have more pink nail polishes than I'd care to admit....

What's on your nails this week?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow