Nails of the Week #3

12:55



Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope you've all enjoyed your weekends - I've spent mine just chillin', and doing college things and the likes, nothing too exciting!
This week's nails are brought to you by the beautiful Fiji by Essie. This is by far my favourite polish in my stash. A beautiful pearly pastel pink - love. The formula of Essie polishes is brilliant - this will stay chip free for at least a week, and I haven't even used a top or base coat (bad habit, need to invest in some. Any recommendations?).


I don't think I'll ever get tired of this gorgeous colour. As you can see, my application skills are nothing to brag about... I've done a full review of this beauty, which you can read here.

Now I'm off to chill for the rest of my Sunday, and have roast dinner, of course...

xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow