Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte 101

09:52

Hello everyone!

I'm sure you're all well acquainted with the famous collaboration between Kate Moss and Rimmel London, and the resulting lipstick collections. 101 is from the one of the earlier collections, Lasting Finish Matte, released in 2012. I found it, amid my own lipstick stash, and decided to feature it on the blog.



101 is a very pretty, blue toned dusky pink. Thus, this would really suit those with cool skin tones. When I bought this way back when, I was completely clueless about warm and cool skin tones and what shades suit what. Sadly, 101 doesn't suit my skin tone at all, because I'm too warm toned. Boo!


It's a very pretty, everyday shade and looks quite natural. This is a matte lipstick, and the staying power is quite good. Rimmel Kate lipsticks are totally inexpensive - only €6.99 in Boots. The quality of these lipsticks is very good, and they are well pigmented. The matte shades aren't drying at all on the lips, which is fab!

Are you a fan of the Kate Moss lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow