Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Drop of Sherry

13:47


Isn't this just the prettiest colour? I discovered Drop of Sherry from the Rimmel Lasting Finish collection in Superdrug, and promptly fell in love. (You can read the rest of that haul here!) It's a gorgeous shimmery pink with a red undertone and I knew it'd be perfect for every day looks. 


It lasts well, for quite a few hours, and it's not drying at all. I love the packaging on these - I think it's quite classy looking!



If you haven't been able to tell already, I am really loving this lipstick. I can see it becoming a go-to shade for me, especially for everyday. It's not too in-your-face, lasts well and is a gorgeous colour. In. Love.

Have you tried any Lasting Finish lipsticks? Any recommendations? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow