Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

13:50

I'm quite surprised that I've managed to own this mascara for so long and not blog about it?! I don't know if I've mentioned this little gem before, but I've recently rekindled my love for it and needed to write a post!


Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara is a firm favourite of mine for a number of reasons: first and foremost, it lengthens my lashes like crazy in just one coat. I've often been asked, whilst wearing this mascara, if I'm wearing falsies, which is probably one of the best compliments a mascara can get! It also gives my lashes amazing volume and curl, and defines them wonderfully.


The wand on this mascara might look a little curious; it's an hourglass / figure eight shape, and easily coats all of the lashes in a few quick swipes. I love it because it's small yet effective, and its size means there's less chance of getting product on your nose / surrounding eye area, and/or jabbing yourself in the eye (we've all been there, right?!). I much prefer this handy little brush to bigger ones. It's not plastic either, which I know a lot of people don't like.

I think I've rambled about this long enough for ye to get the message: Scandaleyes Retro Glam is my perfect mascara, it's a dream. I love big, voluminous long lashes, and this does exactly what I need it to. In. Love.

Have you tried Retro Glam? xo


You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow