Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

11:00


Hi everyone!

You've probably noticed that I tend to talk about Rimmel's Stay Matte powder a lot. It's my go-to powder, my favourite beauty product, and ultimately, my day-to-day saviour. Being an oily skin gal means I run the risk of having a shiny face every day, and thus, a good powder is an absolute must. Enter Rimmel Stay Matte..

I use the shade 001 Transparent, so it doesn't effect the colour of my foundation. As well as controlling shine, it also claims to minimise the appearance of pores. I tend to apply this anywhere that may become shiny - my forehead, nose and surrouding areas, my chin, etc. I'm a bit of a powder addict, if you can't already tell...

So why do I love this so much? Well, first and foremost, it's cheap - coming in at around €6, definitely student budget friendly. It does exactly what I need it to do - controls shine and keeps it at bay for up to five hours at a time. I do tend to touch this up, but only around once a day. I don't mind - it's a brilliant little product, and suits my budget perfectly. Can't complain!

It's easy to see why this powder has been so well-loved in the blogosphere (even the likes of Tanya Burr adores this little gem!). I, for one, couldn't live without Stay Matte. I doubt I'll ever stop repurchasing this powder!

Have you tried Stay Matte? Are you a fan?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow