Spring Nails

15:31

February has arrived, and in my eyes, it's officially springtime! Hurray!

For me, springtime is all about pastels and brights. When spring finally rolls around, it's nice to be able to escape the deep berry tones and blacks and greys of wintertime and indulge in all things pretty and pastel! So, without further ado, here are my favourite spring nail colours:





Barry M - Blue Moon

This is a pretty pale pastel blue - colours like these really complement a tan, so they're great throughout summertime too. When applying pale colours, don't be put off by their apparent streakiness; they take a coat or two more than darker colours to be totally opaque. 




Barry M Hi Shine Gelly - Papaya

Well, it's not really a nail post without a Barry M (or two?), is it? This colour is perfect if you're looking for something with a bit more 'WOW'. It's bright and cheery, thus perfect for banishing any leftover wintertime blues. This pinky coral orange is gorgeous and really stands out. I think it goes with so many colours - from black, navy and grey to whites and paler colours, so it goes with so many outfits. I think this would be the perfect polish to complement a monochrome outfit! I love the formula of the Hi Shine Gelly polishes - they're only about a euro dearer than their original counterparts, yet they last that bit longer and have excellent shine (as the name would suggest!).




Essie - Fiji

First of all, can I just point out how beautiful this polish is? I've raved about this before on the blog (read it here); this is my favourite of the three. It's a beautiful pale pink that in some lights can almost appear to look pinkish-white. The formula of Essie polishes is amazing - this can last for seven days without a top or base coat. It's amazing! Fiji is beautiful and a perfect spring / summer colour. I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot this spring!




What are your favourite spring nail colours / polishes? Let me know!



xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow