Style Crush: Alexa Chung

13:43


She's the modern queen of the winged eyeliner flick and is something of a fashion obsession of mine - it's the beautiful Ms Alexa Chung!

I've had a major style crush on this lady for the longest time. She just makes me want to chop my hair short and wear ballet flats and winged eyeliner all the time... just me?

I thought for a change, I'd talk fashion here on the blog, and what better way to do so than with a post celebrating one of my style idols?

Here are some of my favourite looks from Ms Chung:




As for make up, I love how she always keeps it simple. Winged eyeliner is an eternal struggle for me (particularly when trying to do it with gel eyeliner, aahh) so I'm totally envious of how perfect hers always looks! I love how she always seems to work it into her look, and usually pairs it with a nude or red lip.



I've often considered cutting my hair shoulder length and getting a fringe purely because she makes it look so good (see also: Suki Waterhouse, hair envy or what?!)

So as you can see, I have a lot of love for Ms. Chung. So much so, I received her book, 'It', as a Christmas present last December, and absolutely love it. She talks a lot about her fashion icons and beauty inspirations, as well as giving readers a little insight into her personal life. She comes across as a really interesting person, and the photos in the book are wonderful. I honestly never get bored flicking through it, and it's a great source of inspiration if you're stuck for ideas. Thus, regardless of whether or not you're a die-hard fan, I really recommend her book!



There you have it - I think that's enough rambling for one post! Tell me below who your fashion icons are, and if you like these 'style crush' posts - it may become a series! xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow