A Month In Review #3

11:33


It's that time again - the end of another month and time for another month in review post! This March, the most popular posts on the blog have been...












In blogging terms, this month has been almost a 'bit of everything' kind of month - I did a few different posts, stepping away from the typical beauty reviews, and did a How To, talked about my 'daily face' makeup, brought you all through my makeup brush collection and wishlists, and even threw a gig review and a giveaway in for good measure! I like changing things up every now and then because I know constant beauty product reviews can get a bit dull.
I also hit my first hundred followers (and have gained a considerable few since then, thank y'all), which was super exciting and lovely of you all! As a thank you, I hosted my first giveaway which ended on Friday 28th (soz if you didn't get to enter, but don't worry - as long as we keep hitting milestones I'll keep hosting giveaways ;) ). The winner has since been contacted, congratulations to Rhoda K!


On the more personal side of things, I mentioned there a few lines ago about a gig review. I went to see Ellie Goulding in Dublin at the beginning on March and she was uh-maaaazing. I'll not ramble on too much as I did do a full post on the gig, which of course you can read HERE. 
If you want to see what else I've been up to, you can follow me on Instagram 
(username @_ciararara if you want to search from a mobile device).

Also, my monthly favourites post should be up within the next couple of days, so keep an eye out for it!

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow