Barry M Lipgloss in Toffee

12:06


Barry M are one of my go-to brands for nail polishes, simply because I love their polishes, they're budget friendly and I know they're always going to be great. I've tried their foundation and had mixed feelings, and now I've branched into trying their lipglosses, and I think they could be on to a winner!


The first thing I noticed about this lipgloss, when I opened it, was the smell. Oh my word. It really does smell like toffee, sweet and yummy and mmm


Toffee is a typical nude shade, with a hint of peachy pink. This gloss looks nice and natural on its own, or you can wear it over a nude lipstick to add a little something more. It's actually perfect if you're looking for a Kim Kardashion style nude lip!

I do adore this little gloss - the formula might not be exceptional, but it is good. It's only slightly sticky, and like most glosses, it won't last for hours and hours on end, but for €6.79, who's complaining? The scent is simply to die for. Heaven. I understand they have a clear lip gloss in their range, definitely something I'll be picking up next time I'm in Boots!

Have you tried any Barry M lip glosses?

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow