Boots Ingredients Leave In Conditioner

12:19


This is almost like a 'revisited' post of sorts because I used to talk about this conditioner frequently last year. However, I haven't given it a mention in a while, and since I've recently started using it again I thought it was about time I did!

The Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Leave In Conditioner is catered towards those with normal to dry hair. It has extracts of coconut and almond which give it a really fresh and pleasant scent. I just spray this on the lengths and ends of my hair after I've washed it and leave it be - simple! It leaves my hair soft and smelling fresh and fab.

I got really into hair care and conditioners especially after I ombréd my hair last year and this was one of the first ones I used - I was initially attracted by the amazing price and great reviews on the Boots website itself. I used to get comments from others on how healthy my hair was looking, even though it pretty much went through hell during the ombré!

I really recommend this product - I now use it alongside other hair care products like heat protective sprays and argan oils - neither of which smell overly pleasant, so this is great for leaving a fresh scent on my hair. I think Boots' own brand products are quite underrated and definitely not to be overlooked - don't believe me? Give this a whirl - after all, it's only €1.99!

Have you tried this conditioner / any Boots own gems to recommend? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow