Budget Beauty Buys: W7 Massive Lashes Mascara

12:11

I was rummaging through my wee makeup stash the other day, in search of a mascara that hasn't gone thick or clumpy (Boots trip needed? Yes) and found this W7 Massive Lashes mascara. I remember getting this as part of a W7 gift set from one of my friends last Christmas and hadn't actually tried it out, so I decided I'd give it a whirl.


W7 aren't a brand I'm overly familiar with - probably because they're not stocked in any of my local Boots stores, they tend to be stocked in small pharmacies here. They're also much cheaper than a lot of high street brands, and thus (call me prejudiced, but I bet I'm not the only one) I kind of brushed them off as not being worth a purchase, and saved my pennies for slightly dearer brands like Rimmel or Maybelline.



However, I have to admit, I'm quite surprised by Massive Lashes. Although it doesn't actually give a 'massive lash' effect, it does make my lashes look quite fluttery and natural. It defines them and gives them a little bit of a kick in terms of volume and curl. So while this mascara doesn't really live up to its name, it would be great for natural, everyday looks or 'no makeup makeup'. I can see myself using this a lot on no makeup days or days when I just want natural, yet pretty, fluttery lashes.


I've searched all over the web to find a price for this mascara (being a budget beauty buy, I probably should tell ye what price it is!) and with different prices on different sites, the average is around €3 / €4, so it definitely won't break the bank!



Have you tried W7 Massive Lashes? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow