High End Beauty Wishlist

13:31

High End Beauty Wishlist







As a uni / college student, high end beauty products aren't something I can afford to purchase often. Being a makeup junkie and a beauty blogger makes it that little bit harder, because I'm always seeing and reading about amazing high end products that are way out of my budget. Today I thought I'd create a wishlist of some of the high end beauty products I'm lusting after most -  after all, a girl can dream, right?

clockwise from top left:

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll mascara: as far as I know, this is a relative newbie to YSL, I was actually recommended this by a friend in college who says it's incredible - unfortunately, the €35 price tag isn't!

Marc Jacobs Honey fragrance: I fell in love with this last year after trying it out in either Debenhams or Brown Thomas. It's absolutely gorgeous, really sweet and a perfect summer fragrance.

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: one of my roommates actually owns this and she let me try it out recently and wow. It's been love ever since. It's got a gorgeous mixture of mattes and shimmers, with a beautiful highlighter, intensely pigmented matte black and the perfect shade to suit my brows. What more could a girl want?!

MAC Patisserie lipstick: Just look at this one. Ugh. Want. It's a gorgeous colour, would be beautiful and perfect to wear everyday. The almost €20 price tag unfortunately can't justify it for me. Some day...

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat concealer: I'm sure this is the one product that needs no introduction, unless you're completely unfamiliar with the beauty blogging world! Everyone who has tried this has raved about it and it deserves an honourable place on my high end beauty wishlist!

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal mask: I read about this on a few blogs and it instantly piqued my interest. It's supposed to be an absolute wonder mask for oily skin, and clears out pores, eliminates blackheads, you name it, this apparently does it. I looked it up on the Debenhams website after reading many a rave review, and ouch. €30 for a mask is definitely not student budget friendly.

NARS Sheer Glow foundation: This one pretty much comes from watching too many Tanya Burr videos.. She loves this foundation, as do a lot of people. I was also recommended this by a friend in college and it just sounds amazing!

What's on your high end beauty wishlist?


You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow