Lazy Sunday Rambles

13:27


Gooooood afternoon, e'erbody!

First of all, I don't have a Nails of the Week post for you all today, purely because the current state of my nails is nothing worth blogging about.. ah I joke, they're still half painted red and quite chipped. I'm not bothered about painting them this week because I'm on 'holidays' for the next week or so from college - it's really Reading Week and I've got a million and one assignments and different things to do. Yay! Not.

So instead I thought I'd bring you a different sort of post today - I don't normally do things like this, I know I tend to just write a lot of reviews on the blog. Which brings me to this - if there's anything you'd like to see me write about on the blog, any suggestions for different kinds of posts (fashion / beauty / life related of course), just drop me a comment below, or a tweet at @_ciararara, or if you'd like, say hello via email at ciarapocket@hotmail.co.uk! All suggestions are welcome! Alternatively, if there's any beauty products (be they makeup, skincare, haircare etc.), feel free to give me some suggestions - I'm always looking for new products to try out and then review, and I'm currently needing some inspiration!

Before I begin my week of college work, I'm taking this weekend off to just chill out. I met up with my best friend Niamh yesterday, who studies in college in London so obviously, I don't get to see her that often. It was so nice to see her again and catch up on what's been happening since we last saw each other at Christmastime.
Today I'm going to spend hopefully preparing blog posts for the week ahead, as well as just chilling out and reading The Great Gatsby. Exciting or what?!

Anyway, that's it for today. I hope you liked reading my rambles, and if not, it'll be back to the usual beauty blogging business tomorrow. Enjoy your Sundays everyone. xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow