March Favourites

10:48


Hey all!

Another month over, another favourites post - this month I've been loving...


Argan Oil Hair Treatment

I used to use this quite a bit and I've recently repurchased it. It's exactly what it says on the packaging - an argan oil hair treatment, with moroccan argan oil extract. It's an intensive hydrating treatment, that intends to repair and rejuvenate the hair, leaving it shiny, smooth and healthy. It does exactly this and I love it! I will do a full post on this and where you can buy it (you may be totally surprised, it really should be called bargain oil ;) ).

La Roche Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro Exfoliant

Ignoring the incredibly wordy title, this is simply a facial toner, but a good 'un. It's catered towards "imperfection-prone skin" and its purpose is to tighten and help unblock pores. I will do a full post on this one too, when I've fully gathered my thoughts on it but for now, it's doing a darn good job of clearing up my skin!

Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Moon

If you read my 'Nails of the Week' posts every Sunday, you'll know that this month I featured this pretty little polish. Blue Moon is a gorgeous, light pastel blue - if you'd like to see it on, click here.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray

I just checked a couple of seconds ago and realised that this hairspray made it into my February Favourites too... oops. A good sign, perhaps? I'm still loving it as always, just spraying it along the lengths of my hair to make them thicker and fuller and fabulous.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry

This little beauty may have made a number of appearances on the blog over the last month. It's a gorgeous matte plum lip crayon, with hints of brown - although on my lips, it appears to be a deep red/plum. Either way, it's beautiful, I love the formula and the matte finish and I've been slicking this on most days, with basic eye makeup, for a simple yet looks-like-you-made-an-effort everyday makeup look. For a full post with swatches, click here

What have you been loving this month? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow