Nails of the Week #4

12:21

Hey all!

This week on my nails I'm wearing Barry M - Red Wine - this was actually the first product I ever wrote about on this blog, back when I started last October! I love this colour - it's a classic red, but is so gorgeous and classy and easy to wear. It's perfect if you're looking for a pop of colour in a monochrome outfit. I wore this to the Ellie Goulding gig last night (look out for a full post on the gig tomorrow!), with a black velvet skater dress and a denim shirt. It was all I needed to liven up an otherwise simple outfit.

You can't really go wrong with red nails - they're timeless, and probably a nail stash staple for every gal. Like the red lip, they'll never go out of fashion. If you're looking for a good red, I really recommend Red Wine, because it's totally budget friendly at only €5.99 in Boots. I only need two coats to get a totally opaque colour, plus I used a base and top coat, so it should last reasonably well without chipping. It's quite shiny without a top coat, but I added one anyway for extra glossiness! I used Rimmel's Nail Nurse, which works as both a top and base coat.

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow