Nails of the Week #5

12:18


Hey all!

Okay so I painted my nails earlier in the week, when I got a moment's peace and I was so happy with how they turned out I nearly couldn't wait to share them with you all!

What's so special, you ask? Well, nothing much, they're just pretty and sparkly and summery, yay! Inspired by the sudden reappearance of the sun earlier this week, I grabbed the summeriest nail polish in my collection and got painting. 


To create this look I used a Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Papaya - a gorgeous bright coral with a hint of peach. I then used Rimmel 1 <3 Lasting Finish in Disco Ball to add some sparkle. I really like how well the glitter works with the orangey-coral - the fine pieces of blue glitter complement it really well, and I think they make a perfect pair!
I also slicked on some Rimmel Nail Nurse as a top coat and they've lasted amazingly well - five days in and totally chip free!

Just a quick little note before I finish this post: at time of publishing, I have a total of 90 followers (a combo of Bloglovin' and GFC), which means I'm not a million miles away from 100. When I do hit 100, I will be hosting my first little giveaway on the blog to celebrate - so if you're not already following via either Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect, or if you're new here (hi!), get to it! You can find links in the sidebar for both and an extra Bloglovin' link along the top bar. Spread the word around, and thanks to everyone who has already followed and reads my little blog regularly, you're all stars! <3

As I did this last.. Tuesday, I think, I completely forgot that St. Patrick's Day was coming up and probably should've went for a more patriotic colour scheme... oops!

BLOGLOVIN' // GOOGLE+ // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow