April Boots Haul

13:37


Hey everyone!

So today on my way home from college, I took a quick trip to Boots to pick up some dry shampoo... and came home with a little more than planned!

As I was going through the hair care aisle, I noticed they're currently running a Buy One Get One Free on certain TreSemmé ranges - how could anyone resist?! I needed a new conditioner anyway, so I picked up the TreSemmé Keratin Smooth Restore & Control conditioner, which I got for free because I also picked up a TreSemmé Split Remedy Split Mend Intense Recovery Deep Treatment Masque - how's that for a lengthy name?
I then got my dry shampoo, although instead of getting my usual Batiste, I got the Boots own brand dry shampoo. Batiste shampoos are dearer in Boots than Penneys / Primark, where I usually get them, but when I was shopping earlier I was starving so I didn't bother trekking out to Penneys. Oh well! The Boots Original Dry Shampoo was down to €2 instead of €2.99, and if it does as good a job as Batiste, I'll definitely be converting!


Finally, I took a wander down towards the cosmetics stands and lo and behold, found myself admiring the wonderful array of Barry M polishes on display. I was tempted, believe me, to complete my Aquarium collection - they're currently on 3 for 2! - but I resisted and came home with this gorgeous Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint, in the colour Guava, instead. I have nothing like this in my collection and it's just so pretty and summer-y, and it looks like the kind of colour that'd really make a tan pop! The pictures don't really do it any justice (they're a bit rushed, soz - I wrote this up and took the photos as soon as I got in the door, whilst simultaneously trying to devour some lunch... oops) - but when I do a full review, there'll be swatches and the likes.

So there's all the items I got in Boots today! I'm excited to try them out, and as always, there'll be plenty of reviews to come. I also got two little coupons at the till for extra points and money off, that kind of thing, and they're valid until after my birthday (16 May by the way ;) ) so I'll definitely be making use of those - happy out! Now I'm off to do some much needed study and stuff my face with yogurt.. hurray..

Have you tried any of these products?

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow