April Superdrug Haul

16:17


This afternoon I had a little spree in Superdrug - who are doing some brilliant offers at the minute! - and I thought I'd show you what I picked up! We all love a good haul, don't we? ;)



They currently have a 3 for 2 on all Barry M cosmetics, so of course I took the opportunity to get some new nail polishes. I pretty much fell in love with Barry M's new Aquarium collection when I first saw it on London Beauty Queen's blog some time ago, so from that I bought Arabian, a metallic blue / green with a gold shimmer; Treasure Chest, a chunky gold glitter - which will be super cute for laying over other polishes - and Mediterranean, a fab orangey-pink with a gold shimmer. They'll make for fabulous mermaid like nails, I can't wait to try them out!


I also picked up a Real Techniques Expert Face brush, because at the minute I use the Buffing brush for quite a few things - foundation, powder, blending etc., - and I wanted a makeup brush that I'll use solely for applying and buffing in foundation, and the Expert Face brush fit the bill just right!

I also bought some boring essentials that I didn't bother picturing because, well, they're not that interesting - two packs of 100 double sided cotton wool pads. These were an absolute bargain - they're currently 2 for £2.50, and they're usually £1.86 each!

Aaaaand there you go, that's all I bought in Superdrug! As I said earlier, they do have some fab offers on, like buy one get a second half price on brands like Rimmel and Revlon, and I think even 3 for 2 on L'Oreal cosmetics, so it's definitely worth paying a visit and saving a few pennies!

xo Ciara

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow