High Street Beauty Wishlist

13:42

High Street Beauty Wishlist


I recently blogged about my high end beauty wishlist, and I thought as a follow up to that (and for those of you who only dream about owning NARS products, like me), I'd talk about my very extensive high street beauty wishlist. This is only a fraction of the products on my wishlist, believe me! I'm always updating it because whilst reading blog posts I tend to take note of products that stand out to me or sound worth trying, and the list just accumulates and well... you get the picture.

clockwise from top left are..

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream: I read about this on many blogs recently and everyone seems to have only good things to say about it. Apparently, it's supposed to blur imperfections and give you almost perfect looking skin and then you just pop your foundation on top, making it last longer, or go without, if you're having a really good skin day!

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Demure: You may have seen from a couple of previous posts that I recently fell in love with Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balms (namely, Sultry). I'm dying to try out their lacquer balms though, and I fell in love with it when I saw it being used in one of Youtuber velvetgh0st's videos. It's absolutely gorgeous and would make such a great everyday nude.

Essie polish in Mint Candy Apple: I love Essie polishes; I only own one though (Fiji), and I've seen Mint Candy Apple hanging round the blogosphere a lot. It's a beautiful mint green and ugh. Want. (I was almost torn between putting this one in either this wishlist or the high end one, because although they're on the high street, a tenner for a nail polish is still a bit ouch).

Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick Foundation: This one appears on the list solely because of Kate at gh0stparties' review of it recently. She recommends it as a concealer more so than a foundation. I've been lusting after it ever since!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation: This came from a Twitter recommendation - I tweeted one evening looking for foundation recommendations for oily / combination skin types and someone recommended this one. I don't often try out new foundations - I've been sticking to my Bourjois Healthy Mix quite loyally, but someday I'd like to give this 'un a whirl.

Maybelline The Falsies mascara: This mascara has been on the oul' list for quite a while, Tanya Burr claims that this is her favourite mascara and uses it a lot in her videos. I've kind of been wanting it ever since! I do have a number of mascaras in my collection at the moment, so I'm trying to be good and avoid buying a new one until the older ones have gone clumpy and useless, or just run out.

Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush palette: Just look at that cute lil' palette. Six very pretty, very natural looking eye shadow shades that I'd get tonnes of use out of, and a gorgeous pale pinky blush. I would have purchased this long ago, when it first came out, only every time I go into Boots it's out of stock!

Topshop lipstick in Whimsical: Finally, a Topshop lippie - I've never tried any Topshop makeup, although I've heard their lipsticks and nail polishes are actually quite good. I spotted this on Lily Melrose's blog and it looks super pretty!

There you go - my high street wishlist. As you can see, I'm very blogger influenced! If you've tried any of these, let me know what you think, and if they're actually worth purchasing. If you've any high street products to recommend, go for it! Let me know! xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow