Nails of the Week #7

10:32


Wow, I haven't done one of these in a while - yes, Nails of the Week is back! And... on a Monday?!
Okay, I did mean to post this yesterday but I had a busy Sunday relaxing with family - how's that for a juxtaposition?

Anyway, this past week I've been wearing this W7 nail polish - it actually doesn't have a name, but has the number 2 printed on the base, so we'll just go by that! Now W7's polishes aren't the best in the world - I think this one chipped on the second day, so you really just have to slap on the base and top coats and hope for the best! It's such a shame because this is such a pretty colour. I thought it might have been very similar to Barry M's Bright Pink, but it's not as blue toned. Personally, I think my pink nail polish collection is on the verge of getting out of hand...

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow