Repurchased: Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser

11:05


We are lucky enough to live in a world where the selection and array of beauty and skincare products seems infinite. There are and always will be tonnes of new products on the market that we haven't tried, or haven't yet discovered. So, repurchasing an item instead of trying one of the dozens of new products must mean something, right?

I recently repurchased the Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 3-in-1 Wash Off Deep Purifying Cleanser. We originally crossed paths last January, I fell in love, and when it finally ran out about a week ago, I knew I couldn't betray my beloved Peaches and Clean, and just had to purchase it again.

Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean has a special clogged t-zone formula with peach and gojuice extracts and oxyginseng technology. I know that might seem like a lot of skincare jargon, but essentially, Peaches and Clean is a deep cleansing mik, that's suitable for all skin types.

Once a day, I apply this cleansing milk all over my face, leave it for a few minutes (not too long, because it can start to sting and the end result is quite red and patchy), then wash it off with some warm water. My skin feels clean and sometimes even a little tight. Peaches and Clean is great for eliminating little nasties like spots and blemishes. It claims to have this super duper formula for clogged t-zones, and although I've noticed a reduction in shine along my t-zone, I haven't seen it do anything miraculous for my pores - which is disappointing, but hey, I've yet to find a product that does do that!

I really like this cleanser - it does help to reduce redness and get rid of spots and blemishes. It's not a miracle worker, but I do like it nonetheless. It smells gorgeous - just like peaches and cream! - and keeps my skin happy and clean-feeling. The 200ml lasts me ages, as I only use it once a day. It's currently on offer in Boots, at €6.33, down from €9.50, which made my repurchase all the more satisfying!

Have you tried Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean? xo

P.s. Ciara Pocket is now on Facebook! Go share the love (or Likes!) HERE

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow