Soap & Glory Hand Food

14:53


One of my favourite things about Soap & Glory products is their scents. Hand Food is one of my favourites – it’s quite sweet, with ingredients like marshmallow and shea butter. The formula is very creamy and feels amazing on the hands – although a little goes a long way with this product. You only need a very small amount, otherwise you’ll have slippery hands for quite a while afterwards, which is annoying.

I love the packaging of Soap & Glory’s products – I really like how they use a vintage theme on all their products’ packaging. There is a smaller version of this hand cream available, which is really convenient if you’re going travelling, you can just pop it in your handbag and go!

The only slight fault I’d have with this product is that the cream takes a while to soak into your skin totally, even when you use a tiny amount. However, I don’t mind much because it has so many other redeeming features. It leaves your skin lovely and soft and also leaves a gorgeous scent.

Have you tried Soap & Glory's Hand Food? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow