VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray

11:33


Salt and texture spray is something that greatly intrigues me - and when it comes to hair, I love nothing more than voluminous, messy 'beach' hair. It looks so casual and cool and effortless. When I first heard of salt sprays last summer, and the wonders they promised, I knew I had to try them.

So I went out and picked up the VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray. It contains sea salt and promises to provide "sexy, undone hair that's easy to achieve". I've since finished this entirely, so I thought it was about time it got an oul' review! I usually used this on damp hair in the summertime - just sprayed it all along the lengths and ends, gave them a few quick scrunches and tousles and let the hair dry naturally. Sometimes it worked - other times I just ended up with a wavy mess, but that's probably down to my super temperamental hair. I used to also spray this on my hair after curling it, so instead of super fine and perfect curls I'd let them fall a little, and they'd be fab textured waves instead.

Overall, I'd say VO5's Dry Texturising Spray is good enough. No, I didn't get my dream sexy beach waves, but it does add volume and texture, with a good oul' ruffle of the hair, and you can achieve a nice messy bedhead look - which is apparently one of the hairstyles for this year. For under a fiver, (€4.59 in Boots here), it does a good job. Try it for yourself - I've heard of other people really liking this spray, so maybe it's just me!

Have you tried the VO5 Dry Texturising Spray? Are you a salt spray kinda gal? xo

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow