A Month in Review #4

09:11


Hey everyone!
Hard to believe April's gone, isn't it? Without further ado, the most popular posts on the blog this month have been...
















Bit of real talk here, folks: at the beginning of the month, I posted the 'Where Did That Blogger Go?' post - second in the list there - (t'was a little nod to some Fall Out Boy lyrics there in the title, in case y'all were wondering) and I talked about having a sort of little 'crisis' regarding a number of things, like feeling uninspired, and the whole 'blogging vs college work' conflict that ye student bloggers will empathise with! I did get some lovely comments on that post though, which I'm really thankful for, and it really did give me the motivation I needed to get back blogging properly. I still don't feel 100% back on top of things, but I have a lot of assignments, essays and exams to get through and when that's all done, I'll definitely be putting a lot more time into blogging over the summer! I can't wait to be finished with college and everything and just rekindle my love for blogging - don't worry, I'm definitely not giving up!

There were some highlights vis-a-vis blogging this month though: firstly, I started a Facebook page for my little blog, and please feel free to go give it a like and even a share, it means the world! Getting a positive response towards my blog is honestly the nicest thing ever - I think this could be a 'writer' thing; it's just a really nice feeling having someone compliment your work! Getting a good response from friends and family on Facebook was really lovely too!
Secondly, I reached over 10,000 views this month! I know a lot of bloggers don't really bother with pageviews or anything like that, but I think it's quite nice to know that my blog's been seen / read over 10,000 times. It's the little things I suppose! :-)

I think that's enough rambling for this month - I was going to insert an Instagram summary, like I usually do, but I've actually been going crazy on Instagram this month, and there's just too much to include! If you want to see what I get up to daily, or even keep up with posts, you click through to my profile here or search my username, @_ciararara.

Speaking of the personal side of things, I'm quite looking forward to May, it's one of my favourite months, despite exams and deadlines and everything. Primarily because it's my birthday on the 16th, yaaay! Also the weather gets more summer-y (hopefully), and it's another step closer to summer and holidays and all the rest. Plus, I may be going on a little holiday after my exams, which I'm really excited about, and hopefully I'll be able to share it with you all here on the blog!

If you've read down as far as this part, then fair play to you! I did go on a bit of a ramble there, haha. I wasn't actually going to do a Month in Review post this month, but I quite like these chatty posts. I hope you do too!

Also, if you haven't seen my April Favourites yet, you can do so by clicking here.

What have you been up to this month?


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow