April Favourites

11:26


Another month gone, another favourites post! 2014, where are you going?! This month I have been luuurving.....



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair
That grubby looking anonymous tube in the photo above is possibly the most famous high street concealer in the blogging world, yup: it's the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I never took to this concealer originally, I much prefer my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up, but this month I dug out ol' Collection and started using it as an inner eye corner highlighter - I apply a teeny bit in those inner corners and blend it out slightly and the result is amazing. Honestly, I absolutely love using it for this purpose and if you haven't tried this method yet, get to it!



Gosh Bronzing Shimmer Powder in 001 Bronze

I've strayed away from my usual bronzer (the Sleek Face Form Contour Kit) this month and instead have been trying the Gosh Bronzing Shimmer Powder. This looks super pretty and a little frighteningly shimmery in the palette but translates to a gorgeous, sunkissed glow on the skin and I'm lurving it. It has a mixture of four different bronze shades, and a pretty white highlight - everything you'd want to create contouring to rival Kim Kardashian's!




Barry M Aquarium Nail Effects

As if I haven't blogged about these beauties enough this month - you couldn't expect me to leave them out of the monthly favourites, now could you?! I'm head over heels in love with the Aquarium collection from Barry M. I've raved on and on about them enough so I'll just leave it at that... but you can of course read the full post here!



Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Another little gem from my April Superdrug haul is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I started using this for applying foundation instead of my good old buffing brush, and I'm in love with it. For some reason, it's just so much easier and gives a more flawless finish.

What have you been loving this month? xo

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow